le plus difficile dans la vie c'est d'oser la vivre en entier et nom par morceaux

je ne suis pas obligé de pratiquer la dynamique de l'éponge en absorbant et en prenat sur moi les plaintes , les malheurs, la déprime ou le point de vue de l'autre s'il ne rejoint pas ma sensibilite personnelle du moment

vendredi, août 19, 2005


My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

james blunt


ca ne vous arrive jamai de voir quelqu'un ds la rout et qui caught your eyes ?
moi si  Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger toygirl said…

    haha li beriti yalah ana kelebetha 3erebiya

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger GPV said…

    Yes it does happen to all of us.
    Sometimes you're taken by surprise
    either in the street or a public elevator or train station and your feelings for that person is beyond
    your understanding and you can tell that person feels the same way,there you have the shock of your life for an unknown person and you will allways remember the longing you felt deep inside.
    It's that way karima we'll keep a sweet wound in our heart for the loss of someone we didn't even know.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger SI said…

    I luv this song :)

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger toygirl said…

    et bien ninine pas completement amoureuse mais c encor trop tot pour dir quelque chose ;)
    alors si did you enjoyed it yasterday?
    hey gpv you face the truth.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger SI said…

    yup!! and I also enjoyed talkin' to u kiki :)
    le clip ressemble grave à une vidéo des ColdPlay..me rappelle plus laquelle ..
    hummm
    pitétre "for you" ou sinon " clocks!"
    m'enfin, fait trop chaud!! j'trace a ploussouille kiki *:*

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    bonjour je suis jimena je suis alle argentine, merci pour this song... excuse moi mais je ne parle pas tre bien francaise...merci }au revoir

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home